Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bright Lights .... Big City?


No, not really 'big city'. This is Carleton Place main street, alive with its lights. Taken Thursday night after my monthly girls gather, when it was so darn cold. The river and bridge are at the far end and the frosty fog rolling over the bridge from the open river rushing below was so pretty.
This street is a main street so still fairly busy even at 11 pm and on a -24c night.
Still, snapped a few pic's, and this one has 2 cars going by while the shot was taking, so I've got that white light blur....been looking forward to catching it, and now I have! Lots more idea's of stuff to try with my night shot, and some wont be at night, but close to it, wanna see what happens on different options.
Anyways, enjoy the bright lights! It made me smile.

2 comments:

John Mielke Photography said...

Memo to Carleton Place town council... CHRISTMAS IS OVER!

:)

Jennywrenn said...

hehehehehehe

they do leave them up year round!!!

And the colour's aren't evenly spread around either...mostly white, blue and red...

should I forward your note?? LOL
;)