Sunday, September 28, 2008

Glorious Sun...

.....flower that is...
Out taking pic's of the falls in Almonte as they are tearing the living heck outta it. Making changes to better the hydro generators performance....cutting a huge channel to direct water to the new turbines lower in the river.
At this point its hugely scary, no water, just rock, and blast debris. Horns sound, foundations reverberate over and over. I work in a basement, so I don't even hear the horns warning of a blast...I just feel the sudden boom. Freaky!
Geez...Almonte's built on rock...imagine that!
So, after getting lots of pics of that sad site...I found this sunny face on my way back up the street.
Wish a wee bee had been handy, but heck, I'm not chasing down a bug....least of all, one that can sting me!....
Summer Sunshine, brillant!