Friday, January 4, 2008

Make It Right - Right on!!!!!


My most recent close personal contact with a famous person....in case you have been living under a rock, way back in the swamp,....Mike Holmes of Holmes on Homes on HGTV. I met him on June 1-07 in Carleton Place, near Ottawa. He had come to town to endorse, and officially open a student built enviromentally friendly home in a new part of town. The highschool students in Carleton Place and Almonte combined thier efforts and built the home. Mike came to speak about it, and show off his gorgeous self!!

I was able to get a moment with him, and a photograph too! He's just a nice guy!....any more, and you'll have to ask me personally, I won't tell! LOL ya right...nothing else to tell!

Anyway, one of my friends said I needed more pic's of me up here, so here's one!

No comments: