Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Paint with Light??


So, my daughter is into curling, as is her younger sister. Last night was the xmas party for the Bantams. The kids played in the dark on the ice. All lights out both on the sheets and in the club so the glare didn't affect thier game.
Each sheet only had 2 flashlights, one for each end.
So, having the tripod handy (as I almost always do) and the camera even handier (as I ALWAYS do...point and shoot's are great for that), I scrammed out in the cold with the kids, along the rails and snapped of several shots in the dark.
The light at the end is the clock, it was the only light on. The rest is the Zigzag's of the flashlights of the kids while they are playing. The ghosts you see are them too. I just had to take the chance of getting something cool from thier game. It was fun to watch it period, and even more fun to have been able to catch some of it!

No comments: