Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to One and All...Peace and Joy of the Season


Wishing everyone the very Merriest of Christmas's, and Happy Holidays with family, friends, loved ones of all sorts. Time to count our blessings and revel in the joy of giving of ourselves to another.



Family was fantastic this year, as always. Plenty of joy shared and spread around among us all. Mum found a gem of a gift for my brother and I, and we each got a tripod for using with our identical camera's! (Panasonic DMC-FX07) I set up immediately and snapped off about 40 of the tree and family while it was on the pod, totally oblivious to everything else in the room...sigh.


So looking forward to traipsing around now with my pod and capturing those images I couldn't get in the past, or improving one's I've tried to take and have not been happy with yet.


Also (handy having a brother who does computer animation and fiddles with images all the time), got a short lesson on the tips and tricks of some of Adobe in order to fix/play with pictures and make them into some really neat stuff! Now I have to sit down and play myself and see what I can accomplish. Very cool!




No comments: